Designed as Ruby Street's most compact and portable model ever and loaded with professional features, the Fusion 15™ is the newest addition to our lineup of professional brewing systems. We call it the Fusion because it's truly is a culmination of pro design features, conveniences, and fabrication technology that we have drawn from our other designs as well as countless custom builds. 15.5 Gallon Kettles will brew a 10 gallon batch. The small frame (63.5" overall length) allows this system to easily transport in most SUV's. The all new electric option takes you one step further in providing an ultra quiet, very efficient means of heat. Perfect for your home or for a small pilot system.
- All welded steel tube frame construction with industrial powder coated finish on frame
- Burner grates finished in black with a 2000 degree industrial coating
- (3) 15 Gallon 304 Stainless Steel Kettles w/ Lids
- 30a PID or Touch Control Panel included
- Magnetic drive pumps included with stainless steel drip shields and stainless outflow control valves
- Remote control key fob on / off switches for both pumps included
- All sanitary tri-clamp fittings on HLT, mash tun, boil kettle, and pumps
- Silicone hoses with fittings included (7' x 1/2" outflow hose will fill conical's on tall legs)
- Mash Tun and boil kettle include perforated stainless wall to wall false bottoms and 1/2" stainless steel dip tubes
- All legs feature non-surface marring plastic feet
- Includes complete owners manual with operating instructions and warranty information
Control Panel Specifications:
- Stainless steel enclosure with ID tagging via Engraving for easy clean up of door. Underside is tagged using black/white tags
- 30a, 240v electric, single phase (for safety, please use GFCI protection)
- 30a Twist lock power in supply to plain wire end or 4 prong washer/dryer plug, 6 ft wire
- EBSP200 Controllers with manual mode for boil, with EBST200 Timer
- 2 L6-30 Flanged outlets for 240v Elements upto 5500w
- 2 L5-15 Flanged outlets for 120v for pumps such as Chugger or March, plugs included with panel
- 3 temperature probe inputs via XLR connection
- 3 RTD temp probe cables, with shielding and black poly sleeving. Color coded heat shrink.
- 3 RTD 1.5" long temperature probes with Stainless steel 1/2" NPT washer and locknuts for weldless mounting or in plumbing mounting
- Key style power switch for secure storage
- Locking mushroom button stops all power to elements and pumps
Fusion 15 System Dimensions:
- Stand and Kettles: 63.5” wide x 26” deep x 42.5” high
(height includes kettles)
- Control Panel: 16” wide x 18” tall x 8” deep
Optional Sight Glass
If you would like to have a sight glass on your HLT or Boil Kettle please see options.
If you would like to have a thermometer installed on to your Boil Kettle please see options.
Optional Whirlpool Arm w/Valve
If you would like a whirlpool arm installed on to your Boil Kettle please see options.
Optional Plate Chiller Package
Ruby Street Has a complete plate chiller package that will be installed on your Ruby Street frame.
Plate chiller package includes:
- Duda Brand 30 Plate all Stainless Chiller mod# B3-36A
- Bracket to fit any of our frames powder coated to match
- Mounting hardware
- Tri-Clover wort connections with 3” dial outflow thermometer
- Male and female garden hose fittings on water side of chiller
- Can be sold and shipped with Ruby Street systems and frames
Optional 50 Foot Immersion Chiller
50 ft. Immersion Chiller is coiled with 3/8" copper tubing and fitted with quality brass garden hose connectors.
If you would like to add a 50' Immersion Chiller please see the options section.
Optional HERMS Conversion Kit:
HERMS - (heat exchange recirculating mash system)
Many brewers are choosing HERMS as an option to maintain mash temperatures and perform step mashes without direct fired heat. Our HERMS coil option offers a 1/2" x 50' stainless coil in the hot liquor tank that allows the brewer to recirculate the mash runoff through the coiled heat ex-changer and back into the mash tun.
The HERMS Conversion Kit for the Standard Ruby Street Brewery will include:
- 50’ ½” SS HERMS coil mounted in the HLT with through wall fittings (tri-clover on top, ball valve and tri-clover at the bottom)
- Through wall return tri-clover fitting installed at the top of the mash tun with cork float return hose inside
- (1) additional 3’ hose with tri-clover fittings on both ends
- (1) additional tri-clover barb added to the end of the normally open 7’ hose
- (3) additional clamps
- (3) additional gaskets