Build yourself one of the best home brewing control panels you can. Featuring the highest quality, US made stainless steel enclosure with the thickest walls of any, and high quality hardware throughout the inside. Electric Brewing Supply's EBSP200 series PIDs on the front provide a clear, accurate, and easy to use means to measure and control temps, insuring a smooth brew day. Increase your success with repeatability and accuracy unmatched by any smaller setup.
This particular controller is designed for controlling 2 elements , interlocked limiting use to one element at a time. Perfect for even the most experienced home brewer.
Trust your system to last for you, while also knowing that the hardware is industrial standard, making for fast and easy repairs in case something does happen.
Built using the highest quality parts that we have come to rely on from trusted manufactures such as ABB, Phoenix Contact, and more.
Quickly mount it using an industry standard TV mount, VESA 200 spec. No more searching for the right piece of wood or metal channel. Quickly mount it to your wall and set it to brew.
Don't forget to check out the recommended accessories tab for frequently added items.
Average lead time is approximately 1 week
5-30 gallons 120v/220v US Ver
The kit includes
Basic Kit Hardware
- 6 - LEDs (2 white 220v, 2 yellow 110v, 1 red 110v, and 1 green 220v)
- 1 - Alarm Buzzer LED
- 1 - Emergency Stop locking push button with NC Contact
- 1 - 3-Way Switches with NO Contacts for element select
- 3 - 2-Way Toggle style Blue LED Switches with NO/NC Contacts for pumps (on-off)
- 1 - 2-Way switch for alarm
- 1 - Additional NO Contacts for back of emergency stop
- 4 - Additional NC Contacts for back of 3-way and 2-way switches
- 1 - Key toggle Switch for panel on/off
- 1 - General Purpose Ice-Cube style Relay for safe power up
- 3 - 63a DIN Contactors w/ 110v Coils for main power and for element control
- 2 - 40a Solid State Relays for elements
- 1 – Large pre-drilled and tapped heat sink for element SSRs
- DIN Rail pre-installed on sub panel
- Phoenix Contact Terminal Blocks for wire from 6-24 awg
- 2 - 32a 2 pole DIN Rail Breaker
- 1 - 6a 1 pole DIN Rail Breaker
Phoenix Contact Terminal Block clip style anchoring ends
Phoenix Contact Terminal Block end covers
- Terminal bridge jumpers
Enclosure and outlets
- 1 – Enclosure (pre-cut US-Made stainless steel)
- 2 – L6-30 Flanged outlets for elements
- 2 – L5-15 Flanged outlets for pumps
- 1 - 5-15 Auxilary side mount outlet
- 1 – L14-30 flanged inlet for main power supply
- 1 – L14-30C Connector for main power supply
- 3 – XLR Male connectors for temperature input
- Complete tag kit
PID Temp controller, PID Timer and temperature probes
- 3 - EBSP200 (SSR Output) PID Temperature control units
- 1 - EBST200 PID Timer unit
- 3 - Temperature probes per selection
- 3 - Temperature probe cables (Red, Blue and Black when available)
Wiring and wire fittings
- Molded 14-30 to L14-30 Power Cable
- Black 10 gauge wire
- Red 10 gauge wire
- Green 10 gauge wire
- Black 14 gauge wire
- Red 14 gauge
- White 14 gauge wire
- Yellow 14 gauge wire
- Orange 14 gauge wire
- Blue 14 gauge wire
- Purple 14 gauge wire
- Pink 14 gauge wire
- Red 18 gauge wire
- Yellow 18 gauge wire
- Orange 18 gauge wire
- White 18 gauge wire
- #10 Yellow Spade connectors for 10ga wire connections on SSR relays
- #6 Blue Spade Connectors for most 110v wiring throughout the panel
- #6 Red spade connectors for the low voltage and temp probe wiring
- #10 Blue ring connectors for grounding wire on enclosure posts
- Approx. 50 Nylon Adhesive Back Cable tie bases (zip tie base)
- Nylon cable ties (1/8" x 4.1")
Package also includes a printed copy of our wiring guide.
Tools you will need include:
- Wire Cutters
- Wire strippers
- Crimping tools for spade and ring connectors
- Phillips screw driver(s)
- Flat head screw driver(s)
Important note, while we are a UL control panel shop, these kits cannot be UL Listed only products we expressly build and state as such on our site are UL listed. This is especially important to note for those intending to use this for commercial purposes within the US or in Canada.
||EBSP200 Temperature Controllers
|Full load amperage:
||25.3 amps @ 240v
||(1) 5500w Elements and (2) Brewery Pumps @ 1.2 amps
||14-30 Range style, requiring Neutral and Ground
||6 foot molded cord with L14-30 connector
L14-30 Flanged inlet, 240v with ground and neutral.
Panel uses and provides 120v for control and for pumps
(2) L6-30 flanged outlets for elements
(2) L5-15 flanged outlet for pumps
(1) Side 5-15 auxiliary outlet
(3) XLR inputs with QC variant cables for NPT and TC probes
Stainless Steel Nema 4x Enclosure
16ga Enclosure Walls, 14ga Enclosure door thickness
16 in (W) x 18 in (H) x 8.5 in (D)
400mm x 450mm x 225mm
UL Listed enclosure only
VESA 200x200 Mounting points, 6mm-1 screws on back
|Included in the box:
(1) Control Panel
(1) Power cord for panel
(3) Temp probe cables
(X) Temp probes dependent on selection
||Controller is not certified UL
|Point of origin:
Terminal blocks, relays, breakers and power from EU
PID Controllers, outlets, contactors and SSRs from China
Enclosure and Heatsink are US Manufactured
||30 day parts
All kits are assembled by Electric Brewing Supply, in Chassell, Michigan from globally sourced parts.
Introducing the all new Electric Brewing Supply EBSP200 Next gen PID Controller. Active display for easy read, large digits for reading from a distance.
Backlit display with alert indicators.
Digital PID Temperature Controller, Auto/Manual Control function
Alarm output function
Output: Relay our SSR Drive
Digital PID Temperature Controller
Dual display,4 digits,7 segments LED display
0.3%F.S Measuring accuracy
Bar graphic display indication
Celsius or Fahrenheit display
Power supply: 85~265Vac 50/60HZ
Our exclusively designed and built, backlit display timer unit. Designed for the sole purpose of count down or count up times.
Simple control use.
Alarm output, multi step capable.
Alarm only (no temp control)
Relay Output only
Power supply: 85~265Vac 50/60HZ
| NPT Style Probe
Tri-Clamp Style Probe
NPT Are also available in 4 and 8 inch lengths
Tri-Clamp are also available in a 7 inch length
Assembled Tri-Clamp Element for heating
Available starting at $190 Each
Shop for now
L5-15 to 5-15 jumper cables
Recommended for between the pump and your panel.
Available for $15 each
Shop for now
Heavy Duty VESA 200x200 Fixed Wall Mount
Recommended for quick and easy mounting of your control panel.
Available for $30 each
Shop for now